Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New stuffs: P3P and Skies of Arcadia short novel

Both of these items arrived a while back actually but lack of time and other things made this blog post a bit late. Anyways, here be the first one:

Yep, it's the PSP port of Persona 3 for the PS2. But you can play as a female main character in this game if you choose to do so. You have a choice between male and female. And of course since I've already played the PS2 version I am playing as the female. The story changes a bit as well as some of the social links in the game. Because you're a girl and they had to create options for you in terms of having a boyfriend xD All I needed to know is that you can date Ryoji <3 Freakin' love him. Probably my favorite character in the game.

Anyways, notice that hat I got with the game from Amazon?

Yep, it's Junpei's hat. The guy to the very right in that art. I thought that was pretty awesome cuz Junpei is an awesome character and very hilarious too. So it's win all around~ Nice extra, Amazon.

Next item:

This is a Skies of Arcadia short novel. Yes, from Japan so I can't really read the thing ^^; There are some art pages which is cool. Not a bunch because it's a novel. But this is for collection purposes more than anything. I love anything SoA related. And that's pretty much it for this. Imma make a post real soon about .hack GU volume 1. I beat it last Friday night. So that be coming. Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment