Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Officially engaged~



That's right folks~ And hopefully someone doesn't mind me using this picture ^^; But anyways, if you've followed either mine or Artie's blog for some time now then this shouldn't really come as a surprise to you. Twas the next logical step~ I's got back from New York late last night and what a glorious weekend it was ^_^ Words cannot describe what a great time I had. As if there are enough words to describe spending time with the person you love more than anyone else in the world. Not a chance~

Anyways, Saturday was a day we've both waited and dreamed about for a very long time. And as I've already said, I would have said yes so long ago if it was possible. But good things come to those who wait~ That's how I look at it anyways. I already was and still am the happiest woman alive ^_^ The luckiest too. No matter what happens and no matter what we come up against in life we're in this together, forever, and always~ That's how it always has been and always will be. The way it should be. Full and total devotion. So, lots of stuff planning wise to be done now but no worries~ Alot of it has been figured out already. So, it's pretty much time to get this show on the road so to speak~

Just anxiously awaiting July and November right now ^^;

3 comments:

  1. Hm? No, it's fine, I have no objections ^^; Hm, well that depends on who still follows these things xD But yes~ But yeah it was~ ^_^ Aye, that be true. Not really any chance of words being able to hack that. But then again when are they really enough for anything like this? *shrugs*

    Mmm, yeah~ Though that crap on the beach ruined a good deal of my idea ^^; Didn't end up mattering though. Yeah, I know you would, but nervousness was bound to be there and all with that. And I wanted it to be just right, despite part of my plan going out the window. But yeah, and we've been waiting for ages and ages ^^;; Aww, I know you are ^_^ I want you to be, always~ Yup. Exactly. Uh, yeah ^^; But indeed it has been made easier, which is always good. Yeah, the wheels are turning faster finally xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think you would but just had to say anyways ^^; But yeah, I don't really know who does anymore xD Mhmm, exactly~ They be never enough and we's have many other ways of showing each other ^_^

    Hm, yeah, I could see that ^^; But it ended up being fine just the same, Artie~ Mhmm, I know you did and it was ^_^ Aww, I want you to be as happy as can be always too~ Yep, that it has been and we likes easy. Mhmm, finally indeed xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, well yeah, but I'm just saying for the sake of this place xD

    I always shall be now that I've got you ^_^ Mhmm, exactly.

    ReplyDelete