Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sick week, snow week, interview week

It's been one heck of a week. And I'm tired already ^^; That's even with not working for three days so far. But that's because I've been sick like crazy the past few days too. Freakin' sucks. And then I've had two job interviews too. That I went to despite being sick which I'm not saying was very smart but still. I need a new job. We've seen a good amount of snow. Enough to be annoying and mess things up. Especially Monday. I don't know the totals of what fell around here but yeah. Knox County schools back in session tomorrow~ Which means back to work for me xD

Anyways, I was wanting to do like a first impressions post about Star Ocean 4 but I haven't gotten to play it enough to do that yet. Past the first boss fight yes. Which I can say the battle system is super fun. No joke. tri-Ace strikes again in this area. They never disappoint in that. Tis why SO3 was so fun. But hopefully, I'll get to play more soon. Like this weekend. And maybe there will be more to come on Etrian Odyssey 2 since I'm getting in close to beating that game. But anyways, till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment